BayBoston is a “minority-owned” private equity firm that provides sophisticated strategic advice and capital to community banks and financial services companies.
Our mission — We promote growth. We are a COMMUNITY BANKING value advocate. — We promote profitability and growth in the context of unlocking shareholder value and creating positive economic activity in the communities served.
We invest in:
• Community Banks | We partner with community banks to help them thrive in their mission, develop their franchises and realize their value potential. We provide capital and collaborative advice to community banks.
• Financial Services Companies | We provide capital for growth and business development opportunities.
BayBoston’s management team has over 110 years of aggregate experience in financial services. The managing partners, Carlos Garcia and Richard Durkes, are two seasoned individuals with significant investment management, community banking and capital markets experience.
The BayBoston team has:
• A long and distinguished track record in financial services companies (small and large)
• Investment management and fiduciary experience
• C-level operational/managerial track-record, including with public and private companies • Significant regulatory expertise
• Extensive mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactional know-how